The CNE has two off-site lots and a number of on-site lots. The parking rate at both onsite & offsite lots is $30-$35, depending on the day.
Due to construction on the CNE grounds, there is a very limited amount of parking available around the CNE grounds.
However, if you must drive, please see tips below:
- The majority of CNE vehicle traffic comes from the west.
- Therefore, the parking lots at the west end of the grounds fill up first.
- On weekend you can park for free at a number of TTC subways. Park and then take the subway to Bathurst or Dundas West Station and hop on the Streetcar or Express Bus which takes you directly to the CNE!
- If coming from the east, park downtown in a Green P and take the GO Train to the Exhibition stop.
- There are often parking spots available: underground in the Enercare Centre at the east end of the Grounds; in lots north of the CNE in Liberty Village and in a lot east of the CNE at Bathurst.
- Paid parking on residential front yards and boulevards in South Parkdale is no longer permitted.
Parking in Marilyn Bell Park to the west of the CNE grounds is not available this year. All parking at Marilyn Bell Lot has been prohibited by the City of Toronto and violators will be tagged and towed.
Limited space for public trailer/RV parking is available in Lot 6.
PLEASE ALSO NOTE:
When entering the underground parking lot at the Enercare Centre or the lot at Ontario Drive, you will be asked by the attendant to pay both for parking and for admission for your party to enter the CNE.