CNE Poster Competition
Since it's inception in 1879, the Canadian National Exhibition (CNE) has promoted and supported art. In the early years, artists were commissioned to create promotional material which was then converted into program covers, marketing posters, and advertisements. Members of the Group of Seven, local, and international artists have taken part in creating these works of art.
At this year's CNE, you can have your poster art exhibited! The CNE is looking for your creative poster inspired by one or more of these CNE themes:
- the Future; and/or
The top 10 posters will be exhibited a the 2019 CNE & more than $2,000 in cash prizes!
Submissions are due by July 10, 2019 at 11:59 pm.
Submission Details & Rules
- Submissions are due at 11:59 pm on July 10, 2019.
- Submit artwork designs digitally in 300 dpi in jpg. or tiff. format to email@example.com
- All files should be labelled First Name-Last Name-Title of Piece
- Subject Line of the email should be labelled CNE Poster Competition 2019
- Any submission that includes offensive material or not on theme will automatically be disqualified by the competition administrator
- All artists submitting work must be the creator of the work and own the copyright
- Digital submissions could be reproduced for display during the 2019 CNE