CNEF Holiday 50/50
Thank you for supporting the CNE Foundation Holiday 50/50!
This holiday season, the CNE community could support the Foundation’s community and youth programs through the first ever CNE Foundation Holiday 50/50 raffle.
The CNE Foundation Holiday 50/50 took place in the weeks leading up to the holiday break, with the final draw taking place on December 19. All ticket purchasers were entered for a chance to win the cash Grand Prize – estimated $6,798 – and two Consolation Prize Staycations sponsored by Hotel X Toronto. Individuals who purchased by December 3 were automatically entered for chances to win two Early Bird Prize Staycations at Hotel X Toronto.
Proceeds from the raffle support CNE Foundation programs, including Community Grants, Community and Youth Programs, and the Eamonn O’Loghlin Scholarship Fund.
A warm holiday thank you to all ticket purchasers and sponsors for your support. With your help, we are able to continue to make a difference in the lives of individuals and the community after this challenging year.
Holiday 50/50 Winners
Sincere thanks to all CNE fans who purchased CNE Foundation Holiday 50/50 tickets and congratulations to our winners!
|Grand Prize - $6,798||A-3772105||Taylor Luftig - Thornhill, ON|
|Early Bird Prize||A-6675494||TBA|
|Early Bird Prize||A-4306527||TBA|
|Consolation Prize||A-1376696||Lisa Bassett - Toronto, ON|
|Consolation Prize||A-9479850||Tina Brake - Etobicoke, ON|
About the CNE Foundation
The Canadian National Exhibition Foundation is a public foundation and registered charity. The charitable arm of the Canadian National Exhibition Association, the CNE Foundation funds programs to make a positive impact in the lives of individuals and the community in support of its vision: “Empowering community. Improving lives.” To learn more about the CNE Foundation and our programs, please visit: cnefoundation.com
Raffle ticket prices
- 3 for $5
- 10 for $10
- 60 for $20
- Grand Prize is 50 per cent of the pot
- Early Bird Prizes and Consolation Prizes:
- Staycation sponsored by Hotel X Toronto with a one-night stay in a One Bedroom Suite.
- Two (2) Staycations available as Early Bird Prizes and two (2) Staycations available as Consolation Prizes
Prize Details: Corner unit of approximately 770 square feet, with a King size bed and sofabed. The One Bedroom Suite offers a large living space and magnificent Lake, Sunset or City views, accentuated by 9' floor-to-ceiling windows. The spacious bathroom with a stand-alone bathtub and glass-encased shower, the powder room and well-appointed office space is what makes this suite unique. Blackout dates may apply. Retail value $519.20.
Rules of play
- Must be 18 years or older to purchase
- An eligible purchaser must be physically located in Ontario, Canada, to purchase raffle tickets
- Raffle tickets are 3 numbers for $5, 10 numbers for $10 and 60 numbers for $20
- Raffle tickets are available with payment by credit card
- Raffle tickets are available for purchase online from November 19, 2020, at 10 a.m. to December 18, 2020, at 11:59 p.m.:
- All raffle tickets purchased between November 19, 2020, at or after 10 a.m. and December 3, 2020, at or before 11:59 p.m. will be entered into the Early Bird Prize Draw
- All raffle tickets purchased between November 19, 2020, at or after 10 a.m. and December 18, 2020, at or before 11:59 p.m. will be entered into the Grand Prize Draw and the Consolation Prize Draw
- It is possible for the same number to win Early Bird Prizes, the Grand Prize and Consolation Prizes
- The Early Bird Prize winning numbers will be drawn at or around 12 a.m. (midnight) on December 4, 2020, and announced on December 4 at or around 12 p.m. (noon)
- The Grand Prize and Consolation Prize winning numbers will be drawn at or around 10 a.m. on December 19, 2020, and will be announced on December 19, 2020, at or around 12 p.m. (noon)
- Winners must present winning tickets and valid photo identification within six (6) months of the draw
- Any ticket that has been stolen, damaged, altered, forged, or counterfeited, will be void
- Payment of Grand Prize will be made by cheque
- Grand Prize winning ticket and estimated prize amount will be posted on the CNEF website (cnefoundation.com) and via the CNEF’s social media feeds
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the Electronic 50/50 Raffle:
- Employees, officers, directors, and representative of the CNEF, the CNEA, Exhibition Place and their affiliated and related companies including, but not limited to, advertising, promotional and raffle partners and agencies including Gaming-Related Suppliers;
- Individuals domiciled with any of the above;
- Members or employees of the AGCO;
- Executives or staff of a trade union who represent or negotiate on behalf of the employees employed at Exhibition Place, the CNEF or the CNEA; and
- Individuals who appear to be intoxicated
To read the full CNE Foundation Holiday 50/50 raffle rules of play, please click here.
Must be 18 years or older to participate.
Please play responsibly.
Free Health Services Information can be found at connexontario.ca or by calling 1-866-531-2600.
Lottery License #RAF1197215
All Programming Subject to Change
All Programming Subject to Change