Support the CNE Foundation 50/50 raffle for a chance to win!
Estimated minimum take home of $25,000!
All 50/50 raffle ticket purchases will be pooled into one pot for a draw on the final day of the CNE (Monday, September 3)!
Tickets will be sold on-site daily during the 2018 CNE from 10 am to 9 pm*. Look out for 50/50 kiosks and roving sellers dressed in green throughout the grounds!
The winner of the 50/50 draw will be announced at 5 pm on Monday, September 3.
Raffle Ticket Prices:
- 3 for $5
- 10 for $10
- 60 for $20
Rules of Play
- Must be 18 years or older to purchase
- Raffle tickets are 3 numbers for $5.00, 10 numbers for $10.00, 60 numbers for $20.00
- Raffle tickets are available with payment in cash or by credit card
- Raffle tickets are available for purchase from 10:00AM to 9:00PM each day from August 17th to September 2nd, 2018 and from 10:00AM to 4:00PM on September 3rd, 2018
- The winning ticket will be drawn on or around 5:00PM on September 3rd, 2018
- The winner must present the signed original winning ticket and valid photo identification within six (6) months of the draw
- Any ticket that has been stolen, damaged, altered, forged, or counterfeited, will be void
- Payment of prize will be made by cheque
- Winning ticket and estimated prize amount will be posted on kiosks throughout the CNE grounds, the CNE website (theex.com) and via the CNE’s social media feeds
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the Electronic 50/50 Raffle:
- Employees, officers, directors, and representative of the CNEF, the CNEA, Exhibition Place and their affiliated and related companies including, but not limited to, advertising, promotional and raffle partners and agencies including Gaming-Related Suppliers
- Individuals domiciled with any of the above;
- Members or employees of the AGCO;
- Executives or staff of a trade union who represent or negotiate on behalf of the employees employed at Exhibition Place, the CNEF or the CNEA; and
- Individuals who appear to be intoxicated
To read the full 50/50 Rules of Play, please click here.
The 50/50 Raffle is in support of the CNE Foundation, which is public foundation and registered charity led by Executive Director, Sarah Saso. The proceeds from this year’s 50/50 draw will help support the Foundation in its community projects. Projects of the Foundation include:
- 3on3 Youth Basketball Tournament
- Lions-CNE Pewee Baseball Tournament
- Rising Star Youth Talent Competition
- Toronto International Festival of Authors,
- Parkdale Activity Recreation Centre (PARC),
- Parkdale Project Read,
- Canadian Association of Fairs & Exhibitions: Webinar Series,
- Mississauga of the New Credit First Nation Exhibit,
- Eamonn O’Loghlin Scholarship Fund for post-secondary students, and
- The David Bednar Prize for New Canadian Citizens
For more information on the CNE Foundation, please click here.
Canadian National Exhibition Foundation
Empowering community. Improving lives.
Must be 18 years or older to participate.
Please play responsibly.
Problem Gambling Helpline: 1-888-230-3505
Lottery License #9995.
*Tickets will be sold until 4 pm on Labour Day Monday (Sept 3).