The CNE has two off-site lots and a number of on-site lots. The parking rate at both onsite & offsite lots is $25 & $30, depending on the day.
It is recommended that CNE visitors attending this weekend park downtown or at a GO Station and arrive by Public Transit.
However, if you must drive, please see tips below:
- The majority of CNE vehicle traffic comes from the west.
- Therefore, the parking lots at the west end of the grounds fill up first.
- An alternative is to take King Street West to Strachan and drive south on Strachan to Fleet Street. Enter the CNE grounds from the east end where there is parking both under the Gardiner Express way and under the Direct Energy Centre.
- On weekends and evenings, park at GO Train stations and take the GO Train to the Exhibition stop.
- If coming from the east, park downtown in a Green P and take the GO Train to the Exhibition stop.
Parking in Marilyn Bell Park to the west of the CNE grounds is not available this year. All parking at Marilyn Bell Lot has been prohibited by the City of Toronto and violators will be tagged and towed.
Limited space for public trailer/RV parking is available in Lot 6.
PLEASE ALSO NOTE:
When entering the underground parking lot at the Direct Energy Centre or the lot at Ontario Drive, you will be asked by the attendant to pay both for parking and for admission for your party to enter the CNE.