Download “CNE 2013” today for convenient access to CNE information on your smartphone during your visit, including: a map, augmented reality, show listings, My Schedule, social feeds, CNE postcard feature, and more.
New for this year:
- iPhone 5 screen support
- New Home Screen
- Redesign of content for ease of use
- Various sorting options for events
- Settings to control menu text size
Visitors using devices other than iPhone and Android-powered smartphones, will benefit from our responsive mobile website at www.theex.com, which will adapt to your device type.
- The official CNE mobile app is designed for the following devices: Android-powered smartphone; iPhone and iPod Touch
- GPS features will not function indoors or on devices not equipped with this functionality, e.g. iPod Touch
- Content updates, when available, occur on re-launch. If your device is not set to automatically search for Wi-Fi, it will connect via your cellular network provider. Depending on your data plan, you may incur extra charges for data usage.
- For web browsing on your mobile device, Wi-Fi is available on the grounds at the locations outlined below (SSID: CNE2013):
- Arts, Crafts & Hobbies Pavilion
- Bandshell Park
- Better Living Centre
- Direct Energy Centre
- Food Building
- As well as several outdoor locations (see app map for details)
- All programs and times are subject to change or cancellation due to factors such as weather
- For help with the CNE App, please contact: email@example.com